if you are walking alongside the road and some vehicle like a car or bike hits you, this phenomenon is called a pedestrian accident. Pedestrian Accident Attorney is law agency to claim legal proceeding from court.
Pedestrians also must be allowed to walk alongside the road by vehicles giving them separate space. When any pedestrian wants to cross the road, Vehicles need to stop and allow pedestrians.
But in most cases, I observed that the pedestrian might be killed or injured by hitting vehicles while crossing the road.
You must need to take legal action if a vehicle hits you or might be your loved one.
According to a USA lawsuit, everyone who is disabled in a wheelchair, on foot, or uses self-riding equipment (which is not controlled by automatic motors) will be considered a pedestrian. Here lawsuit is very strict for pedestrian protection. Because the law will never encourage any criminal to do injustice with a pedestrian. Violent drivers must pay a big fine and also go to jail.
On the other side, an injured person will get a reasonable amount as settlement for medical by the lawsuit.
To perform the best legal action for accidental incidence you need to find a pedestrian accident attorney who legalizes your issue and provides relief.
Important Safety Rules for Pedestrians
Only criticizing drivers as road accidents cause is not a good thing. But pedestrians also need to be alert while on the road or walking alongside roads. It will minimize the risk of accidents if pedestrians perform a responsible role towards road flow.
Here, I want to list some safety measures for pedestrians to follow and walk with safe steps.
- Must need to respect road traffic flow and drivers as well, because you will get respect in return
- Must wait for vehicles to stop and give you the way to cross
- Never rush on a crosswalk, its worst
- If signal lights exist, wait for your turn and then cross the road with safety utilizing the crosswalk
- Where traffic signals do not exist, you need to wait until the traffic reduced
- Never walk alongside the busy road when you are Drunk because your weird mantel situation will result in a road pedestrian accident.
Most people reported cases as well against wild drivers. Drivers increase speed when they see any pedestrian going to cross the road. As a result, pedestrian accidents happen, the vehicle hits pedestrians extremely or might lead to death as well. It’s a sorrowful act for the whole society to deal with this kind of situation.
Some Common Cause to Encounter Pedestrian Accident By Drivers
Always road accidents are not caused by pedestrians’ mistakes, but also drivers sometimes get into trouble. Pedestrian accident involves pedestrian and vehicle driver as responsible. The accident may be caused by mistake of drivers like violating traffic rules or lack of road safety measures, and Also caused by pedestrian himself by carelessness on the road.
You Might Like: The best places to install home security cameras
Here are some common causes that might be possible to involve in the pedestrian accident by vehicle hit.
- Brake Failure: while any pedestrian crossing road and vehicle driver not able to apply the brake at the proper spot
- Beyond The Limits: drive vehicle at Overspeed pace also violating speed limits of the current route
- Upset & Frustrated: behaviourally driver might be upset or not attentive while driving on the road
- Drugs Intake: driver might take more drugs or alcohol beyond legal limits
- Distraction: while driving mostly drivers engaged with other nearby activities, for example, using mobile phone, talking with back seat members holding babies, and stuff like that.
- Natural Cause: rainy, snowfall, and heat weather might affect drivers as well. Tires friction is reduced and slips easily in rainy weather, also in snow weather. Sunshine might affect some drivers when driving toward the sun’s direction.
- Scrambled Road: Most of the time drivers need to face road poor conditions like scattered stones or pitfalls. By riding on an unbalanced road drivers might be confused to save their vehicle from pitfall failed to focus on driving.
- Chase Race: sometimes other vehicles perform very bad and insecure driving behavior on the road which also disturbs other drivers.
Due to mentioned causes, many pedestrians face accidents and get serious injuries as well. Some of the most majorly reported serious injuries by pedestrian accident attorney consultants are listed below:
- Brain or Spinal Injury
- Coma or Death
- Bone fracture/break
- Temporary Unconsciousness
- Permanent Disability
- Psychological Disorder
Low severity injuries in pedestrian accidents healed shortly but in the worst case. Pedestrian accident attorney claim granted to close relatives after victim’s death in case of an accident.
Best Way To Get Compensate Pedestrian Accident Claim
It is not always easy to get a claim for a pedestrian accident. This is a very lengthy process, you need to collect evidence, witness, involve the police, and legal pedestrian accident advisers.
Hire the best pedestrian accident attorney, medical and forensic team to carry out all required information for court legal proceedings. Keep some tips in mind, before proceeding pedestrian accident claim because these listed follow tips are important.
- Professional detective team hiring which keenly observes and research about evidence of the pedestrian accident
- Consult with Senior Medical Officer and inquire complete injury and medical checkup reports
- Collect every piece of information from witness and join them as part of legal action
- Must collect official Police final compiled accident information report in detailed form
- Handover case proceedings to a professional team of pedestrian accident attorney
When any incident happened you must need to do all above mentioned procedure right away. Because as soon as you start claim procedure evidence and witness information collection and claim procedure get more easier.
if you or your relative loved one face pedestrain accident you must need to find best pedestrain attorney. In case of victim’s death, you can also file legal claim with proper infromation gathering. Never be too late in legal process, because if you delay your case will be also delayed due to lack of information required.
Stay Safe while on road. Drive safe to save lives.