Android is one of the most widely used operating systems in the world, and this is for good reason.
Although the operating system runs efficiently, you may encounter various problems.
“The Internet may not be available” may be one of these errors, and this is where we can help. Here are the steps to resolve the “Internet may not be available” on Android devices.
Every time a user connects to the Internet, an “Internet may be unavailable” error pops up in Android.
This is usually because the phone’s network settings for connecting to the Internet are incorrect. DNS configuration is incorrect.
What are the causes that the Internet may not be available on Android?
Following are some reasons:
Wrong Configuration: When you connect to a wireless router, it will assign you a specific IP address and specific DNS settings.
By default, this parameter is configured to start the Wi-Fi connection in DHCP mode, that is, the IP address does not remain unchanged and is saved.
If the IP address is changed, the setting will be invalid because the router does not allow it.
To resolve this issue, you need to change some DNS and IP configuration settings.
DHCP: In DHCP mode, the phone automatically detects certain settings and uses them to connect to the Internet;
However, this sometimes fails, and the phone may not automatically detect the correct settings.
Updates: In some cases, your phone may need to install important updates to restore Wi-Fi connectivity.
Application Interference: It is possible that other apps are interfering with the phone’s WIFI, so an error occurs, and some apps may become dishonest and cause this error.
6 Methods To Resolve / Fix Internet May Not Be Available Error On Mobile
If your Android phone show the above error message, you need to follow some best methods to get rid of it. The solutions given below will help you fix the error message.
Reset the android phone
Whenever you are facing this type of error or issue (internet may not be available) on your Android phone, restart the device to resolve these issues.
If your phone has a removable battery, remove it. Otherwise, if you don’t get a reset option, just press the shutdown button.
Change the DHCP mode
If you want to change the DHCP mode, please follow the steps below:
- open the notification panel and select the setting option,
- then go to wireless and network and select the Wi-Fi option.
- You want to connect then Go to Change network options and select Show advanced options.
- You need to select “IP Configuration” and click the “Static” button.
- Then go down and select “DNS 1”. Enter “188.8.131.52” as the first address and select “DNS 2”. Then enter ‘184.108.40.206’in the second direction.
- You must click the save button and try to bind it to WIFI. Now see when the internet may not be available problem persists.
Update Time and Date
Sometimes the date and time are not set correctly, due to this the Internet to stop working until you manually set the date or enable automatic date and time.
This is done for security reasons, because most programs use date and time. Time is part of your checkout. how to solve this problem.
go to “Date and Time Settings”.
Now find the options “Use network-provided time zone” and “Use network-provided time zone”. Make sure they are turned on.
Check if the internet may not be available problem still exists.
please follow the steps below if you are facing internet may not be available.
- First, long press the “Power” button and select “Shutdown” to turn off the phone.
- You need to press the volume down button and the power button at the same time.
- You must wait for it to open and the logo appears.
- Then release the power button and volume down button on the developer logo when the Android logo appears.
- Use the volume down button to move down the list to display “Clear Cache”.
- Go to the power button to select an option and wait for the cache to clear.
- After clearing the cache, open the pop-up window, select “Restart”, and wait for the phone to restart. To see if the problem persists after restarting.
If you want to enter safe mode, follow the steps below.
- Press and hold the power button on the device to start.
- When it appears, you need to press and hold the power button.
- Choose to start in safe mode. The phone will restart, so please pay attention to your Wi-Fi connection in safe mode.
- In this case, start downloading one application at a time and see which application is causing the error.
- Now, uninstall or update the problematic application to solve the problem.
Reset All Settings
You can try to reset all settings on your Android phone to find this error message. This process is similar to restoring factory settings and will not delete any data or settings from the phone.
For Reset settings follow these steps.
- Open the application drawer on the home screen,
- then click General Management>Reset Settings, then click Reset Settings, a
- if necessary, enter your PIN or password, and finally click Reset Settings.
- Once completed, you will receive a confirmation message.
these are some of the best ways to fix the Internet may be available your Android phone. All solutions have been proven to solve the problem effectively.
It is recommended to download apps from the Google Play store and delete all installed apps from illegal sources.
In addition, please update the operating system of your device from time to time to ensure that your phone runs smoothly. Try the Android repair tool for instant troubleshooting